- Entrance Hall with laminate flooring
- 2 Living rooms both with laminate flooring, flat screen TV bracket fitted
- 4 good sized Bedrooms with laminate flooring, 3 of which have wardrobes
- one half of double Garage is retained by Landlord for storage
- Garage + parking for 4 cars
- Guest Cloakroom / Shower room
- Kitchen with Gas hob, extractor to outside, W/Machine, double oven, large Fridge / Freezer
- Family Bathroom includes corner Bath with shower over and laminate flooring
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Rear garden of good size with patio, lawn, BBQ, Summer House and Greenhouse
REDECORATED 2019 - Detached 4 bedroom Family House located in the corner of a cul- de- sac with garaging for 1 car and parking for up to 4 more. Includes:- ground floor Shower room, 2 Living rooms, Kitchen with appliances, family Bathroom, wardrobes in 3 of 4 bedrooms + a new Gas boiler installed in 2019.
NB - 50% of detached garage and original converted integral garage is currently used for storage by the Landlord.
All photographs and particulars are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.