- Available to a single professional or a couple
- £825 per calendar month
- Living room open plan to the modern kitchen
- En-suite bathroom to the master bedroom
- One allocated parking space plus visitor parking
- One bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Integrated appliances including a dishwasher
- Bedroom has double doors out to the communal gardens
- Council tax band C: £1,688.71 per year
A stunning one double bedroom apartment on the lower ground floor at £825pcm is available as furnished from 07/06/19 within this wonderful character building.The living room now includes a sofa too and is open plan to the modern kitchen which has integrated appliances including a dishwasher, the bedroom has fitted wardrobes and benefits from an en-suite shower room as well as double doors leading to the communal gardens. The property is double glazed and has gas central heating. There is also an allocated parking space plus visitors. It is in very good decorative order for a new tenancy.
The current tenants have advised they`ve very much enjoyed living in the property!
Council tax band C: £1,688.71 per annum
Available to a single occupant or a couple. Children and pets are not able to stay within the property.
All photographs and particulars are provided for guidance only. Administration fees may apply when renting a property through Martyn Russell Property Services Ltd.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees.:
* BEFORE MOVE-IN 2.4 WEEKS RENT (inc VAT) COVERS BELOW
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees,
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees
*Tenancy renewal fees: £90 (inc VAT)
*Amendment fee: £120 (inc VAT)
*Late payment fees: 8% pa once the rent is 14 days late.
*Late payment rent reminder letter:£25 per letter (inc VAT)
END OF TENANCY:
1 bed -£95
2 bed -£105
3 Bed -£115
4 bed -£125
Late payment fees:
Late payment is charged at 8% a year once the rent is 14 days late.
Late payment rent reminder letter -£25 per letter (inc VAT)