- Available to single students only
- Between £500pcm and £850pcm depending on the property type & size
- Fully furnished
- Close to Reading town centre
- Professionally cleaned weekly
- En-suite rooms and studios
- Including all bills and unlimited fibre optic WIFI
- Just a 10 minute walk to Reading University
- Garden & bike store available
- Please enquire regarding availability
A selection of furnished en-suite double rooms and studio flats available for students only between £500pcm and £850pcm including all bills depending on the property type. It is just10 minutes walk from Reading University and closely located to Reading town centre.
The rooms are fully furnished with a bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, your own private bathroom and also benefit from unlimited fibre optic WIFI. There is a communal fully fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar and appliances including a washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, oven, kettle, toaster and fridge freezer.
The studios are also fully furnished and perfect for a tenant desiring a little more privacy, with your own kitchenette and bathroom.
There is a garden area with a bike store and access is via a secure entrance using an intercom system.
The rooms and studios are professionally cleaned per week and located within a safe and quiet location.
Please enquire with your preferred move in dates so that we can enquire with the Landlord. Availability is subject to change and therefore dates also differ.
All photographs and particulars are provided for guidance only. Administration fees may apply when renting a property through Martyn Russell Property Services Ltd.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees.:
* BEFORE MOVE-IN 2.4 WEEKS RENT (inc VAT) COVERS BELOW
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees,
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees
*Tenancy renewal fees: £90 (inc VAT)
*Amendment fee: £120 (inc VAT)
*Late payment fees: 8% pa once the rent is 14 days late.
*Late payment rent reminder letter:£25 per letter (inc VAT)
END OF TENANCY:
1 bed -£95
2 bed -£105
3 Bed -£115
4 bed -£125
Late payment fees:
Late payment is charged at 8% a year once the rent is 14 days late.
Late payment rent reminder letter -£25 per letter (inc VAT)