"We chose 50 Cardiff Road mainly due to its convenient location. Ten minutes walk from the Thames, 15 minutes to major shopping areas and easy access to London with 25-minute fast trains from Reading. The countryside with many walks and village pubs is a 10-minute car journey away. Being able to have a mix of countryside and city lifestyle was one of the main reasons that we bought the property, along with the fact that the property is larger than your average terrace in the area. The large sunny garden is great for entertainment and is nice and quiet. Access to gyms, pools, and other amenities was also important to us."
Experience the Best of Both Worlds in Cardiff Road!
Situated on a tranquil no-through road near Caversham, this terraced home is 1 of 3 in the Victorian row, with it's grander frontage. It offers a unique blend of convenience and charm.
- Prime Location: A stone's throw from Reading town centre, the mainline railway station, and just a 25-minute fast train ride to London.
- Living Spaces: Spacious dining room which flows into the well-maintained kitchen.
- Bedrooms: One large double and one regular double bedroom on the first floor.
- Outdoor Delight: A generous, sunlit garden, perfect for hosting, gardening, or relaxation.
- Added Conveniences: An external toilet for garden gatherings and efficient gas central heating.
With its large garden there is scope to extend (STP), this property is a canvas waiting for your personal touch.
Don't Miss Out!
If you're seeking a harmonious blend of city amenities and countryside serenity, Cardiff Road is a great option.
Schedule a viewing today of what could be your future home