Nearest train stations (distances are in a straight line)
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees.:
* BEFORE MOVE-IN 2.4 WEEKS RENT (inc VAT) COVERS BELOW
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees,
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees
*Tenancy renewal fees: £90 (inc VAT)
*Amendment fee: £120 (inc VAT)
*Late payment fees: 8% pa once the rent is 14 days late.
*Late payment rent reminder letter:£25 per letter (inc VAT)
END OF TENANCY:
1 bed -£95
2 bed -£105
3 Bed -£115
4 bed -£125
Late payment fees:
Late payment is charged at 8% a year once the rent is 14 days late.
Late payment rent reminder letter -£25 per letter (inc VAT)